When it comes to awesome Video Editing application, VivaVideo Pro is my first choice. Why? Because of its amazing features. Yeah, this app can be also used on Windows & MAC Computer too. We have brought VivaVideo for PC for you. If you don’t prefer editing on your smartphone, you can run this app on your PC using Viva Video App for Windows 7 PC. This trick works on all the versions like Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and including Macbook.
Viva Video became the most popular application among the best video editing apps. When you search for “best Video Editor on Google Play Store, you can find the Viva Video App ranked at the top of other applications. This means that it has more popularity than others. So, if you were looking for a way to run this app on your PC, then yes it is possible. Proceed to this guide to know How to Use Viva Video On PC very easily.
VivaVideo For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10
As the app is available for Android platform only, we can’t use this application directly on PC. We need to install Android emulator on our PC then we will be able to run this Android application on Windows PC. There are several Emulators are available which can help you to install VivaVideo For PC easily. But. Bluestacks is the best among all which works perfectly without any lagging issue.
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator which allows us to run Android Apps on Windows PC. There are few requirements that you must have in order to install Bluestacks on any Windows PC. Make sure you have all these requirements before moving towards the steps.
Requirements to use VivaVideo For PC
Look at these basic requirements that your PC must have to ensure that Bluestacks can be used on your PC without any lagging.
- Your PC / Laptop must have 2GB or above RAM
- At least 8GB Free HDD Space.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 Installed on your Computer or Laptop
- PC must a working Internet connection to use the application over the Internet.
- Bluestacks Setup – You can download from the link provided below.
That’s all. If you have these requirements, you are now ready to use VivaVideo on PC without any further issues. Let’s see how to use VivaVideo On Windows PC with the help of Bluestacks.
Steps to Use Viva Video For PC or Laptop
- First of all, download Bluestacks Latest Version for Windows from the given link.
- Open the downloads folder and double click on the setup which you have downloaded.
- Click Next and Agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Follow the further instructions to install the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now, download the Viva Video Pro App to your PC.
- Launch the Bluestacks Software and locate the VivaVideo Apk.
- Tap on Install and wait till it completes the installing process.
- After it finishes the installation process, open the Viva Video application.
- That’s all. You can amazingly edit video on your Computer.
Viva Video is the most used application for basic editing on the smartphone. This application provides all the features that you can expect from a Computer Software. This application comes in both free and paid versions. But, I would recommend the Viva Video Pro version if you want a professional look at your edited videos.
This was all about VivaVideo App for PC. We have simply explained how to use Viva Video App on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC without any expert knowledge. We can hope you are enjoying the application. If you loved our website, please share the article with your friends.