In today’s date, WhatsApp has become a part of our life. A person who has an android phone with him must have a WhatsApp in it. We use WhatsApp for Chats, Voice calls, and video calls. But, sometimes we also think that the interface of WhatsApp is much simple which has some limited features in it.
So, if you also think like this and want to remove the limitation of you WhatsApp then here comes GBWhatsApp. You might have heard this name before. This app comes with many extra features which normal WhatsApp does not have.
Is GBWhatsApp Safe for you?
The latest version of GBWhatsApp comes with end to end encryption which means the chats and calls you are doing will be secure and cannot be attacked by someone in the middle of it. You can download the latest version of GBWhatsApp which we are giving in this article because maybe the older version does not have this feature.
GBWhatsApp latest feature
The latest version of GBWhatsApp is of 2018 which is v6.20. This version of WhatsApp comes with loaded themes which can be customizable too. You can download the latest version from below link and can enjoy WhatsApp with extra features.
What is the installing procedure of GBWhatsApp?
- First of all, you have to gbwhatsapp app download.
- After downloading it install it on your phone. At the time of installing an APK, the app will ask for enabling of “Unknown Source”.
- After you enable the app will start installing.
How to Migrate from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp?
If you are using official WhatsApp and wants to use GBWhatsApp then you may be afraid of losing of chats and media from it. So, I m going to show you the proper guide of it just follow carefully.
- First of all, you have to Turn off Mobile data and Wi-Fi and after that visit to official WhatsApp “Setting>Chats”.
- Now you have to click on Chat Backup option and after that click on Back Up.
- As you are offline right now so the backup will be saved on the local storage of your phone.
- Now, uninstall your WhatsApp and open to GBWhatsApp.
- On the first page, you have to click on “Agree and continue” and you will see the option of “Copy WhatsApp Data”.
- Now after that, you have to enter a mobile number which you have used on official WhatsApp.
- After verifying your mobile number it will ask for restore chats or skip click on Restore chats.
- That’s it all the old chats are recovered now.
So, if you also want to explore extra features of WhatsApp and use it without any kind of limitations then you should use GBWhatsApp for it. We have already taught everything in this article from downloading GBWhatsApp to installing it safely without losing any chats and media.
So, I hope this article is helpful to you guys. If you have any doubt then comment below we will try to help you as soon as possible.