Bulk SMS or text messages have demonstrated to be compelling channels for marketing advancements. Today, significant organizations are additionally utilizing text messages for surveys. Message surveys assist organizations with understanding their employees’ needs, product reviews, and get feedback from their customers. There’s no uncertainty that bulk SMS stays a novel and rewarding marketing and promotional tool. In any case, how would you guarantee that your survey beneficiaries answer the inquiries? Experts from our bulk SMS provider try to answer the question for you. Sending SMS surveys and polls via texts is just a part of the process. There’s no guarantee that the users will reply to the message. The real struggle is to get as much response as possible. There are certain points to keep in mind to make sure that most of the users reply to your message.
Bulk SMS Surveys Tips and Best Practices
- Nail the introduction SMS: Keep in mind that clients get many messages each day. Your advancement is rivalling personal messages as well as with other brands. Regardless of whether they opted-in to become a subscriber themselves, they may fail to remember who the message is from. Along these lines, you should discover approaches to grab their attention while helping them to remember your brand. By including your brand name from the beginning, you will make the customers trust you starting from there only.
- Keep it straightforward: Time and again, advertisers attempt to embed clever puns and creative write-ups. Keep in mind, you just have 160 characters to work with. Compose excessively, and your subscribers will receive your content as separate messages. Even more awful, you’ll lose the consideration and interest of your user. That is the reason it’s critical to utilise short words and expressions. While not all brands will endorse this, you may likewise need to utilise text-speech. You can likewise have a go at utilising link-shorteners to lessen the character check of your web links. At last, no survey should take longer than 5 or 10 minutes to finish.
- Customise and Personalise: How would you stand apart from the ocean of brands in the market? You do as such by making the connection more personal with the user. Consequently, clients will see you as more respectable and dependable. It’s likewise significant that your user feels that they are an important client, so call them by their first name. Likewise, disregard mass text messages without context. Send messages dependent on the client’s set of experiences with your brand or the kind of communication the consumer needs. The more you make it about them, the more they’ll remunerate you with their faithfulness.
- A/B test every message: Likewise, with any channel, there are huge loads of factors that will influence your message open rate. For instance, users are more able to check their messages on specific days and times. A few clients may even be in various time zones. You can set tests up by sending a similar message to two groups at varying times. Furthermore, you can try different things with different parts of the message, for example, utilise different links and copy. You’ll gain so much from your tests and they’ll likewise help you better contact your audience.
- Upgrade for mobile phones: Keep in mind: you’re composing for a pocket-sized gadget. Your content should be short, however, each link must be optimised for mobile phones. That implies surveys must be able to open and work on mobile phones. Everything should size accurately, and buttons need to function as they are expected to. Too often, users start surveys but leave them midway due to the site. So ensure that it works perfectly on all important platforms.
- Send follow-up messages: Clients are just human—they will in general forget even the most basic messages. Forgive. After some time, send a subsequent message. For instance, you can send subsequent follow-up bulk SMS following a couple of days, weeks, and even after one month. Be cautious—too many subsequent messages can have the opposite impact. Rather than captivating clients, they may drive them away. After three or four messages, give your user some space. Recognise their choice not to answer, give them one last possibility, and afterwards let them be. It’s not worth constantly seeking after one client.
- Define a precise CTA: A CTA or Call-to-activity is the sentence or phrase at the end of a message to get clients to make a move. That may include visiting the site or taking a survey. We feel compelled to pressure this as much as possible: make your CTA as understood and straightforward as you can. You should not require to hard-sell the CTA or incorporate complex guidelines. It ought to be pretty much as instinctive and clear as clicking a link. Ask yourself: what do you need the client to do, and what’s the briefest approach to request that they do it?
- Add some incentives: Let’s face it—not many individuals need to take bulk SMS surveys in any case. They can be interfering, excessively personal, or simply a waste of their time. At the point when you toss in a gift voucher, discount code, or an opportunity to win a reward, customers’ eyes will light up. Their attention is with you. Lure in your clients with something like this. Consider offering a $5 gift voucher to your store, or a coupon they can use for a 30% discount. The more drawn out the survey, the better the award ought to be. Nobody will do anything for free, however, nearly everybody will take a survey for a great offer. So, make them an offer they can’t refuse.
You can use bulk SMS polls and surveys for various reasons – understanding the market requirement, knowing how the consumers like your products, what changes should you make to your products and more. Text surveys are a boon for organisations that need to comprehend their user base and understand their audience requirements. Organisations use bulk SMS to interact with their target audience and get their input. Try not to miss out on an opportunity of your brand’s lifetime. SMS stays perhaps the most crucial channels of customer connection and advertising.
Discover more about your clients by beginning an SMS survey campaign with the most reliable bulk SMS team in the market. With only a couple of messages, you will begin to discover who your clients are, what they need, and how you can more readily serve them.
Our bulk SMS Company – GNEC Media – offers competitive SMS solutions, specially customised for your brand and its user base. As an experienced bulk SMS provider, we have helped many clients to understand their audience and offer their customers what they need. We have seen a significant rise in the brands’ market value and worth in the eyes of their user base. We have been in the industry for many years and have been offering customised bulk SMS solutions for businesses in various industries. Our bulk SMS experts can help you conduct surveys, polls, send link to web surveys and more.
Other than bulk SMS, you can hire our varied digital services like digital marketing, app and website development, etc. that suit your business requirements. To help you know more about the wide range of services, our team of experts is ready. Reach out to us now.