KineMaster Mod Apk is considered one of the best video editors for Android. It provides a professional video editing experience and supports multiple layers of videos, images, text, effects and many more. The application is officially available for Android & iOS devices. So, are you looking for how to use KineMaster for PC? Well, it is possible as we are going to share KineMaster for PC through this article. The app can be used on any version of Windows like XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. You must also check out PUBG Vs Fortnite Player Count
Using KineMaster for PC is quite easy and can be precisely used by anyone. There are several reasons behind using KineMaster on Windows Computer like someone want a bigger screen or want to edit videos without lagging etc. If you are also thinking about using KineMaster for Windows then this article will be very useful to you. The free version of the application adds a watermark on each edited video. So, we will be also sharing the KineMaster Mod Apk which have unlocked premium features.
KineMaster For PC
People often use any Android application on PC because they can get a bigger screen. Also, if anyone doesn’t have smartphone with high specs to use any app, they look for the way to use it on Computer. To make the video editing more smoother people wants KineMaster for PC. But, as I said earlier there is not any official application of KineMaster is available for Windows or Mac. To run the application, we need an Android Emulator. Like we used for VivaVideo for PC we need an Android Emulator for this purpose too. Bluestacks is the best Android Emulator which can perfectly run KineMaster for PC. In case, you are not satisfied with the Android app, you can try iPhone Emulator for your Windows PC.
Requirements to use KineMaster for PC:
Well, let me show you the basic requirements to run the Android Emulator i.e Bluestacks on your PC. Make sure that your PC has these specifications before proceeding to the steps. You may also like SHAREit Apk
- Windows: Operating System XP, 7, 8, 8,1 or Windows 10
- MAC: Operating System v10.6 or v10.7
- PC with Minimum 2GB RAM
- Superior quality graphics driver
- Working Internet Connection
Also Check: FRP Bypass Google Account Apk 2018
How to Use KineMaster For PC?
- First of all, download the Bluestacks on your Windows PC. Follow this link to download Bluestacks.
- Now, after downloading the setup, open and install it on your system.
- Once the installation process completes, you can find the Bluestacks icon on your Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to launch the Bluestacks. Login to your gmail account to the Bluestacks.
- Open the Google Play Store and click on the search box from there. You can also manually download the KineMaster Apk file.
- You can get the KineMaster Mod Apk by clicking on the link given below.
- After downloading the KineMaster Apk file, tap on it and then click Install. Wait for few seconds till the installation process completes.
- Now, go to the apps drawer of Bluestacks. You can get the KineMaster from there.
- Click on the app icon to launch the application.
That’s all. This was the simplest way to use KineMaster for PC. The video editing experience will be much better on PC than smartphone. However, you will not get any extra features on PC that smartphone because KineMaster is not available officially for PC.
I hope you have understood how to use KineMaster for PC or KineMaster for Windows 7, 8, 8,1 & 10. KineMaster is a paid Android application and you need to pay for unlocking the advanced features. Meanwhile, you can download KineMaster Mod Apk to get the application for free. It also comes with trial version but there is a watermark inside the vides which looks unprofessional. Well, if you are facing any problem while installing KineMaster for PC, let me know in the comments section.