Seva Sindhu Portal is a website under the Karnataka government’s control to provide different online services to the state’s citizens. Currently, this entry is assuming a significant part for people stranded during COVID 19 to fill Seva Sindhu ePass online registration structure. Seva Sindhu Emergency Travel Pass office should be useful for the people who need to leave the state or travel inside the state. The candidates who are applying for the Emergency Travel Pass ought to enclose proper supporting details.
The locale of Rural Bengaluru, Urban Bengaluru, Ramanagara, Chikkaballapur, and Kolar will come under a single unit for vehicular movement between 7 am and 7 pm. No inter-region passes you need for movement in this area. Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Govt of Karnataka to deliver Government services at the citizens’ doorsteps. Seva Sindhu integrates with different service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers like Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras and expects to bring to all departmental services on one stage.
What is objective of Seva Sindhu ePass?
The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. It is a step towards arranging accessible, practical, accountable, and transparent government services to citizens. Seva Sindhu provides a hassle-free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to benefit services, and reduced freedom cost. Seva Sindhu likewise helps the department simplify the department’s processes by removing cumbersome, time-devouring, and non-value-add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
This article is for sharing details regarding the Curfew/Lockdown E travel pass concerning Karnataka State. Karnataka residents will be happy to realize that Seva Sindhu Portal is currently giving all E-pass-related facilities. These online services apply to transient workers, Residents of Karnataka stranded in other states, People of other states stranded in Karnataka.
Interested candidates need to register online at Seva Sindhu entry to profit following facilities:
- Apply Online for COVID 19 Pass for traveling from other states to Karnataka (Interstate COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka)
- Applying for COVID 19 E-Pass to travel from other countries to Karnataka (Internation COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka)
- Applying Online for COVID 19 Lockdown pass to travel to other states from Karnataka ((Interstate COVID 19 Pass from Karnataka))
Alongside these facilities, there is additionally a choice to check the situation with your application after applying. If you like any of the above-mentioned services, you must read this article and follow the given steps.
The Method to Get The Karnataka Emergency Travel Pass
- Open the website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Snap-on Appropriate connection like travel to Karnataka or Travel outside Karnataka
- Next, You will reach the Emergency Travel Pass Page.
- Enter the name of the traveler, Mobile Number, Gender, Age, and Aadhar Number.
- Nex you have to enter the Present Address Details.
- Then you have to give the Address to which you are traveling to.
- You have to enter Travel arrangement, travel date, Vehicle Number, Identity card number last four digits.
- You have to enter Quarantine Details like Do you have cold/hack or fever or related indications? or on the other hand, have authorities quarantined you in the recent past?
- Then Click the Declaration and snap Submit.
- You will get the Epass on the Next Page.
- Show it at the time of Travel.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka | Travel to Other State from Karnataka, Online E-Pass Registration Form
As you can understand from the heading, this section is for those who belong to other states of India and currently are stranded in Karnataka. Utilizing the online office at the Seva Sindhu website, you can apply for an E-pass by following these steps:
- First of all, Navigate to the authority website of Seva Sindhu.
- Click on the First choice that says “Coronavirus: Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka.
- Using this connection will take you to your registration page, where you need to fill in the required details.
- Enter all the required data correctly. Provide your name, Address, Aadhaar Number, Mobile number, etc. and present the structure
- After successful application accommodation, you will see an application reference number on the screen; note it down for future references.
Apply Online at Seva Sindhu if traveling from another country to Karnataka (International COVID 19 Pass). If you are a resident of Karnataka and currently stranded in some other country, these steps are for you :
- Navigate to true Seva Sindhu Portal
- Use the alternative that says “Coronavirus: Apply here to travel from other countries to Karnataka.”
- Clicking on this alternative will take you to another page, where you need to provide all required details correctly.
Note: It is essential to provide your passport number and home address in Karnataka
- After successfully entering the required details, hit the submit catch and note the system-generated application reference number.
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration | Karnataka Online COVID 19 Inter-State Seva Sindhu ePass for Migrants
As mentioned before, it is critical to fill in the online registration structure to benefit from a curfew/lockdown pass. If you are traveling to your native state from Karnataka or coming to Karnataka from other states (Inter-State Travel) or another country, online registration at Seva Sindhu is significant. Presently, we will examine every one of the available alternatives one by one. Let’s start.
Travel to Karnataka from other States | Migrant Worker/Student/Pilgrim Online Application @ Seva Sindhu
This section is for those permanent residents of Karnataka and is currently stuck in other states. This includes Migrant workers, Students, Pilgrims, and travelers. If you among any of these and belong to Karnataka, follow these steps as quickly as possible:
- Navigate to Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the connection that says “Coronavirus: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states.
- Using this connection will take you to the registration page; the structure resembles this:
- Enter every piece of data correctly and hit the submit button
- Note down the application reference number.
Seva Sindhu Status | Check Karnataka Travel E-Pass Application Status Online
If you applied for Seva Sindhu ePass under any of the sections mentioned above, you have the office to check the situation with your application. Follow these steps to check application status :
- Go to the Status Checking Page
- Once there, you will be asked to select an alternative to follow your application. Choose from Application Reference number or Through OTP (by a mobile number)
- Enter the required data and hit the submit catch to check the situation with your submitted application
How might I get Seva Sindhu ID?
Step 1: Visit the Official Website Seva Sindhu
Step 2: A new web page will show up on your screen.
Step 3: If you have already registered yourself before, you can enter your credentials and sign in utilizing them.
Step 4: The application structure will display on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions about Seva Sindhu ePass.
Do we need to register in Seva Sindhu ePass?
Further, the round says that after aspects have been discontinued for interstate travelers, they presently don’t need to register themselves on the Seva Sindhu entry. They won’t be a compulsory medical check-up at the entry of the state borders or transport, air terminal, or rail stations upon appearance.
Who can use the Seva Sindhu entry to get a travel e pass?
Traveler Worker, Tourist, Pilgrim, Student stuck at other states, other countries who need to come back to Karnataka or are currently in Karnataka and need to go to their native state.
Is it possible to check the application status online?
Yes, completely. Yet, to do that, you need to either verify the mobile number through OTP that you provided during the application or enter the application reference number.
Is Epass required for Coorg?
The people require no Seva Sindhu ePass of Karnataka to visit Coorg. However, if the person is coming from an international destination, Maharashtra or Kerala should outfit a Covid-19 negative certificate.
Is Epass required for Kodaikanal?
The hill station of Kodaikanal in the Dindigul region has been reopened for vacationers. While guests can make excursions to the Rose Garden, Bryant Park, Chettiar Park, and Kodaikanal lake, forest areas remain closed to the general population. You must have E-pass for meeting Kodaikanal from other areas.
The fear of Covid is increasing even in its last wave. Nobody wants themselves under this disease because even doctors are not able to completely understand this virus yet. All state governments and countries have again started increasing strictness towards the public crowd. Karnataka government is one of them, so you must carry Seva Sindhu ePass if you are going into the Karnataka territory from the outside state.