Did you know that you can pair a game with a controller? If you are ready to do this, you have to check out the best games that run on Android and are compatible with controllers. You may surf the droidfunzone.com portal dedicated to mobile games, searching for inspiration. Here you will find some of the most popular basics.
Prime Games on Android With Bluetooth Support
Usually, Android games offer touchscreen navigation. Many experienced gamers find it slightly disappointing. This is why creative game developers decided to add the option of Bluetooth support. For now, the list of such games is slightly limited, yet you may find your favorite genre and even graphic style there. Check our list:
- BombSquad. This is perfect entertainment for several people. There are numerous small games inside, so you don’t have to spend lots of time learning pre-history and each character’s personal story. The graphics are slightly cartoonish and bright, and each game is fun. If your friends start to complain that they have already played this mode, you may pick something new from the 8 modes offered inside the game.
- Brawlhalla. This creation of Ubisoft is something you simply can’t miss in your like-fighting genre. You can easily play it on your mobile. Yet, using a controller is the best experience you will have in the game. Once you figure out how to fight with it, you will be unstoppable. There are lots of interesting characters, multiple stages, ability to play 1 on 1 or 2 on 2.
- Bridge Constructor Portal. You may be familiar with either Constructor or Portal games. If you like both of them, there is a great match for you. The Bridge Constructor Portal is a well-developed puzzle game. Lots of portals add extra excitement there since the game becomes more challenging and unpredictable. This game helps you to develop creativity and offer you all the familiar characters.
- Call of Duty Mobile. This is a legendary game that you have probably played before. It is considered one of the best Android games. The graphics are outstanding, and the multiplayer mode allows you to gather all your friends and have fun together. The gameplay is a great thought. The fans will quickly recognize the interface. This game received Bluetooth support almost the same moment it was released. Check out its deathmatch options.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This part of the game released on Android became a true miracle for every fan of Castlevania. There is a great graphic, an exciting story, and the ability to progress inside the game. The game is worth checking out.
Best Games for You
You can choose any game you want, based on the genre you like and its compatibility. Check out the graphics and challenges you will meet. Don’t forget to invite your friends to join you in your journey via the new game.
Have you ever played similar games before? Which one is your favorite? Express your thoughts in the comments below.